PROLOGO Zero-II T2.0 Saddle
A flat saddle for short to medium distance riding where a frequent change in position is necessary. New Tirox rails - Stainless Steel for a lower weight than the old Ti 1.4 rails, greater resistance and vibration absorbtion.
- T2.0 Rail - Fork in chromium HRC 39 +/-2 is a perfect compromise between mechanical resistance and technical. It is used in the aerospace and construction of arms. Material solid that doesnot fear any kind of stress.
- Connect Power Control - PROLOGO’s patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but PROLOGO are the only ones to use it in cycling.
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow CPC Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- The CPC polymers vary in density and use the athletes kinetic energy to actively manipulate the skin surface to stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation, preventing numbness.
- Size (mm): 278 x 141
- Weight (gr): 246
- Base: Nylon
- Rail: T2.0
- Cover: Microfiber
- Padding: Light PU
Buy PROLOGO Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.