RockShox Sektor RL Boost Forks
These mountain bike (MTB) forks feature 32mm straight wall aluminium upper tubes, which allows them to handle all the abuse that's associated with day-long rides in the mountains. Their DebonAir air spring also delivers a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel, so you can enjoy its lightweight and highly tuneable performance as it effortlessly soaks up impacts from rocks, tree roots and debris. These Boost-spaced forks are kitted out with a Motion Control damper, riders will also benefit from a range of performance-enhancing adjustment features, such as low-speed compression adjust to firm with external rebound adjust. This makes it easy to tweak its damping to match your riding style as well as the terrain conditions.
With optimised material at the brace and seal area, outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio, Sektor offers more than ever before. The chassis takes styling cues from BoXXer for integration with oversize frames, and the controls and graphics cement Sektor's place among the RockShox greats.
- Upper Tubes: 32mm straight wall Aluminium
- Use: MTB
- Air Spring: DebonAir
- Damper Type: Motion Control with low-speed compression adjust to firm with external rebound adjust
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Steerer Diameter: 1 1/8-1.5" tapered
- Travel: 100mm
- Axle Spacing: 15x110mm Boost
- Offset: 46mm
- DebonAir: A lightweight, highly tuneable air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
- Sag Gradients: Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won't find this anywhere else but RockShox.
- Bottomless Tokens: Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail conditions and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork's travel.
- Boost: Boost is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tyres and wider, stiffer wheels.
- Torque Caps: Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
Buy RockShox Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.