Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance MTB Tyre
This Performance version of the cross country and enduro rider favourite Nobby Nic tyre uses the same grip style as seen on the Evo models, but at a more affordable price. It’s a fast rolling mountain bike tyre that bites hard into the ground, so you can dive into the berms with confidence.
Fast MTB Tyre with Widely Spaced Tread
This mountain bike tyre's wide-spaced tread prevents mud from building up on the tread on wet and sloppy trails, so you maintain grip in all conditions.
- Compound: ADDIX Performance
- Bead Type: Wire
- Casing: Single Ply, 67 tpi
- Puncture Protection: No
- Tubeless Compatible: No
- Modern trail bike tread with stable shoulder blocks for even more traction
- Enlarged gaps between blocks for better self-cleaning
- Outstanding braking and forward traction due to special centre stud arrangement
- Sold Individually
- Recommended Tyre Pressures:
- 26x2.25”: max. 3.7 Bar (max. 54 psi)
- 27.5x2.25”: max. 3.7 Bar (max. 54 psi)
- 29x2.25”: max. 3.7 Bar (max. 54psi)
- 26x2.25”: 735g
- 27.5x2.25”: 765g
- 29x2.25”: 815g
- ADDIX Performance: A very durable rubber compound that's also very versatile. Like Speedgrip, it's a universal compound for MTB tyres in the Performance Line
- E-50: E-Bike tyres with European ECE-R75 approval. Schwalbe's recommendation for fast E-Bikes - S-Pedelecs with type approval, insurance and motor assist over 25 kph – for which a special tyre approval is necessary
- Performance Line: Excellent quality for intensive use
Buy Schwalbe Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.