Shimano Deore M6000 Disc Brake
Bringing you plenty of power and control at your fingertips and outstanding value for money, the Shimano Deore M6000 Disc Brake will give you the confidence to take on challenging trails. Finished off with a sleek, integrated design, it's the ideal addition to your cross country or all-mountain bike.
Enhanced Braking Force
The M6000 complete mountain bike brake offers consistent and reliable braking performance in all conditions. This is because it's equipped with Shimano's "Servo Wave" technology, which multiplies the force you apply at the lever for increased stopping power at the caliper. The caliper can also be used along with Shimano's "Ice-Tech" pads and rotors for even better performance when riding trails with extended descents.
- Application: Trail, All-Mountain, Cross Country, City & Touring
- Lever Type: 2-finger ergonomic brake lever
- Caliper Design: 2-piece
- Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Actuation: Mineral oil
- Caliper Mount: Post mount (IS mount with mount adapter-sold separately)
- Caliper Pistons: 2
- Brake Pads: G02S resin
- Hose Connection: Straight
- Recommended Rotors: SM-RT64, SM-RT66, SM-RT54, SM-RT56
- Brake Fluid Type: Mineral
- Opening clamp band design with hinge for easy installation and removal
- Lever reach adjustment
- Integrated design brake lever for I-Spec II shift lever compatibility
- Sleek and resilient master cylinder design
- Steel caliper fixing bolts (5 mm)
- Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity
- Heat insulated pad and piston
- Stable brake performance in any condition
- Powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles
- Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance
- One-way funnel bleeding
- Compatible with Ice-Tech rotors and brake pads
- Servo Wave technology
- Sold as individual brakes
- Servo Wave: Excellent clearance at the caliper has enabled Shimano to use a short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement. Then, at the point of contact, the cam moves across to multiply the leverage ratio and increase the stopping power.
- One-Way Bleeding: One way bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in Shimano’s hydraulic system. Shimano has streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubbles from being captured in the system. One way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
- I-Spec II: This system combines the shifter and brake lever into one clamp that can be mounted on the handlebars. I-Spec II gives more freedom in cockpit placement, saves weight and offers more mounting possibilities for a more ergonomic design. Easily installed with smaller clamps leaving more space on the handlebars. *Please note: I-Spec II brakes cannot be joined together with older I-Spec A or I-Spec B shifters.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.