Shimano Deore M610 Rapidfire Shifter (10 Speed)
This high-quality shifter is ideal for MTB use as it offers light and responsive shifting for all riding styles. It features a revolutionary Rapidfire Plus lever which means you'll benefit from its quick shifting with the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. Coming complete with an optical gear display, this superb model allows you to see which gear position is selected as well as how many gears are at either side of the low and top end.
- Use: MTB
- Speed: 10 speed
- Max Multiple Shifts: 3
- Display: Optical gear display
- Release Function: 2-way release
- Adjustment: Cable adjustment
- Dyna-Sys: SHIMANO’s next-generation 10 speed MTB drivetrain. SHIMANO presents the drivetrain technology for mountain bikes: DYNA-SYS. This revolutionary technology uses a 10-speed cassette, but that is not the only feature of this system. The highlight is a completely redesigned drivetrain that creates real added benefits for the rider. It’s not only an extra gear. It’s about closer gear ratios for a smoother shifting performance and improved power transfer. It’s about riding optimized gear combinations that improve efficiency and durability. It’s all about performance: DYNA-SYS offers a more stable drivetrain for any type of rider!
- Optical Gear Display: The OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY tells you which gear position is selected while riding your bike. You can see how many gears you can select either on the low side or top side, which makes shifting control easier.
- SP41: With OT-SP41 the entire length of the outer casing is pre-lubricated with a special silicone grease for quick and precise shifting performance. OT-SP41 maximally reduces the inner cable friction to provide quick response to operations and easy/effortless shifting. Moreover, power loss due to delay in shifting and fatigue by shifting especially when you ride on the terrain with many ups and downs as well as a long-distance is also reduced. 8 colour options are also available for outer casing to meet many requests.
- 2-Way Release: The RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifter release lever is commonly called a trigger because it is operated like a pistol, by pulling toward the grip. The release lever of RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from SHIMANO ALIVIO to XTR can be operated in this same manner but adds the ability to activate a release shift by pushing with the thumb.
- Rapidfire Plus: Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from DEORE to XTR all feature 2WAY-RELEASE, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.