Shimano Dura Ace R9180 Di2 TT Shifter
This high-quality shifter is perfectly tailored for TT and triathlon use as it offers smooth and reliable shifting performance on every run. It features a durable alloy body construction which allows it to withstand all the rowdiness that comes with adrenaline-fuelled competitions. Shimano has gone a step further with this model by equipping it with a carbon fibre reinforced polymer lever for tremendous actuation strength without any excess grams weighing down your handlebars.
Adjustable Di2 Road Shifter
Engineered for precision, this fantastic component is kitted out with a tooled reach adjust mechanism. This allows you to effortless tweak the distance between your handlebars and the lever to suit your hand-size, riding style or the terrain conditions. As a result, you'll benefit from a superior grip as you pull the lever as well as more accurate shifting performance due to it feeling like a natural extension of your limb.
- Body Material: Alloy
- Lever Material: Carbon Fibre reinforced Polymer
- Use: Road, TT, Triathlon
- Speed: 11 speed
- Type: Hydraulic disc
- Di2 Compatible: Yes
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Recommended Brake Caliper: BR-R9170
- Oil: Shimano mineral oil
- Hose Joint: Straight
- Clamp Band Inner Diameter: 19-22.5mm
- Weight: 99g (approx)
- SEIS: A technological innovation of the computerized shifting system based on the DI2 concept with which is called, the SEIS (SHIMANO ELECTRONIC INTELLIGENT SYSTEM). The SEIS innovative shift technology is still based on the SHIMANO INDEX SYSTEM (SIS) that has proved its superior gear changing characteristics over the years. The big difference is that in this case, the shifting action is provided for by electronics instead of mechanics. This electronic shifting system has been extensively tested over past two years by several professional riders in all conditions possible, such as rain, mud, low temperatures, cobble stone roads and combinations of all of these at the same time. Shifting is executed by simply pressing the button. No power is needed to shift, which gives important advantages since it is easier now to always keep a tight grip on the handlebar and to keep your concentration on riding instead on shifting. The shift system allows accurate and effortless shifting in difficult circumstances for example when you have cold hands or when you are completely exhausted. Furthermore, the shifting performance will never be affected by contaminated or stretched cables since the shifting signal is transferred electronically. The operating buttons work similarly to mechanical DUAL CONTROL LEVER so you don’t need to re-program your mind for the SEIS.
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
- E-Tube: The E-TUBE platform's “Plug & play” and D-FLY wireless connections make it easier than ever to check the system's status, and apply customized settings to DI2 and SHIMANO STEPS components with a PC, tablet or smart phone. Wirelessly customize functions like SHIMANO SYNCHRONIZED SHIFT over Bluetooth® while out on a ride. Automatically checks for firmware updates on each startup to ensure all components are running the latest version. PC, smartphone and tablet applications can help you quickly diagnose errors and simplify the repair process. Beautiful visualisation of your real-time SHIMANO STEPS riding data on your smartphone. Advanced all-weather design resists rusting, stretching, and freezing.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.