Shimano GRX 810 2x11 Speed Disc Brake
This highly-efficient 11 speed disc brake is perfect for gravel riding as it delivers greater mixed-terrain control. Its lever features the same light shifting operation as top tier systems, so you can enjoy outstanding stopping power at an affordable price. Simple to set up and maintain, its caliper uses some of the best Shimano technologies such as Ice Tech, which allows for excellent heat dissipation even under load. Bringing you greater multi-surface braking control, this brake is a perfect choice of upgrade for riders who want to take their adventures further than before.
- Use: Gravel, Road
- Speed: 11 speed
- Reach Adjust: Tooled
- Oil: Mineral oil
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Convenient tool access
- Easy and clean bleeding system
- Simple set up and maintenance
- Shimano Index System: Every Shimano equipped multi-gear bicycle includes Shimano S.I.S - Shimano Indexed Shifting. It's the technology behind that "click" you hear and feel every time you shift through your gears. That "click" captures the light, precise, and consistent shifting bikes equipped with Shimano deliver. It's the sound of perfect gear changes, of levers directing derailleurs in harmony, and the feeling that resonates into your hand, letting you know that your commands are being answered.
- Servo Wave Action: When you pull a Servo Wave brake lever, initial pad travel is fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Reach Adjust: Each brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from the handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
- Dual Control Lever: The Dual Control Lever has brake and shifting functions in the system and enables easy operation. Ergonomic innovation is probably more critical to the higher standard performance than the added gearing. The shift internals borrow the robustness from our MTB technology and are so smooth and effortless that one finger shifts front and rear are possible. Indeed, shifting is the ultimate act of Shimano Total Integration and simply must be experienced to be understood.
- Ice Technologies: The fade, which can occur to disc brake rotor and pad when braking on a long downhill ride has a negative impact on the braking performance. Shimano has adopted Ice Technologies disc brake rotor and Ice Technologies pad to realize the cooling technology for consistent performance. The clad disc brake rotor blade, which has a 3 layer-sandwich structure of stainless steel, aluminium and stainless steel, provides better radiation performance achieving from 400˚C to 300˚C surface temperature. Also, the radiation fin has been adopted for the pad. Moreover, the clad disc brake rotor blade and the radiator fin provide long pad life, less noise, less fade and lightweight.
- One Way Bleeding: One Way Bleeding was developed for quick and easy prevention of air in our hydraulic system. We have streamlined the oil route throughout the system to prevent air bubbles from being captured in the system. One-way oil routing plus a funnel tool with mineral oil provides an easy and clean bleeding system.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.