Shimano Ultegra 6800 Bottom Bracket
The Shimano Ultegra 6800 bottom bracket is a threaded BB designed to work with Hollowtech II style Shimano Road chainsets.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- Use the TLFC37 or TLFC25 spanner adaptor tool in conjunction with the TLFC36 Standard Shimano BB Spanner for installation and removal
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Revised sealing system reduced drag by 50%
- Note: TLFC37 or TLFC25 spanner adaptors are not included
- Material: Aluminium (Cups); Steel (Bearings)
- Recommended Use: Road cycling and racing
- Shell Type: External
- Thread: English (BSA) or Italian
- Shell Width: 68mm (Eng) or 70mm (Ita)
- Weight: 77g
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.