Shimano XT M8100 Disc Brake Lever
This intuitive and versatile lever is perfect for MTB use as it keeps your focus on the trail. It features an optimised axle position with an additional contact point and refined ergonomics for excellent braking power. Its action-optimised cockpit includes tool-less reach adjust and free stroke adjust for a rider-tuned feel. If you are interested in stiffer and more reliable stopping performance, this model is an ideal choice of upgrade.
- Material: Aluminium
- Use: MTB
- Caliper Compatibility: BR-M8100 and BR-M8120
- Adjustment: Tool-less Reach Adjust and Free Stroke Adjust
- Type: Hydraulic disc brake
- Mount: Clamp band, I-SPEC EV
- Servo Wave Action: When you pull a Servowave brake lever, initial pad travel is fast, so little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor. The power multiplication factor then increases rapidly at the pad-to-rim contact so more of the lever stroke is used to apply greater braking power with improved control.
- Reach Adjust: Brake lever is equipped with a reach adjust mechanism. The distance from the handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
- Free Stroke: The distance from the initial lever position to pad contact point can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding and individual rider preferences.
- I-Spec EV: I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimised cockpit that provides greater focus and flexibility for a wider range of riders. Wider adjustment range allows riders of various styles, preferences and body styles to adjust to the optimal position. Ergonomic design, quicker lever access, and light operation enhance rider comfort and concentration.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.