Shimano XTR M9020 Trail Disc Brake Caliper
Shimano XTR cutting edge braking technology, lightweight and powerful easily adaptable post-style hydraulic disc brake caliper.
- Oversized 22mm glass fibre phenolic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Super lightweight mono body uses a forged one piece design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Can be used with a choice of adapters and rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160mm, 180mm and 203mm
- Can be used with Ice Tech pads available in resin or sintered compound, the optional aluminium radiation fin pad further improves heat dissipation reducing brake surface temperature by 50 deg C
- Easy to use one way oil bleeding for improved oil routing
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system
- Banjo style attachment for neat hose alignment
- Contains standard J04C metal pads, plus optional bleed nipple blanking grub screw to save a further 3 grams
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.