SRAM NX 11sp Rear Derailleur
Equipped with many of the same technologies and features seen on SRAM's higher spec XX1 model, this NX 11 speed MTB mech brings you slick shifting you can rely on. It includes the renowned X-SYNC™ 12T jockey wheels and a larger offset for fast and easy gear changes.
SRAM X-Horizon Gear Shifting
By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-Horizon™ shifts faster, puts an end to ghost shifting and reduces shift force and chain slap. And with Cage Lock™ technology on this mountain bike specific rear mech, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
- Speed: 11
- Compatibility: All SRAM 11-speed flat bar shifters
- Bearings: Steel
- Cage Size: Long
- Max Tooth: 42T
- Mounting: Standard hanger type mount
- Clutch Type: Yes
- Technologies: X-Actuation™, Cage Lock™, Roller Bearing Clutch™, X-SYNC™
- X-Horizon™ design that reduces shift force, ghost shifting and chain slap
- 12-tooth X-SYNC™ pulley wheels
- Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x™ drivetrains
- Most affordable fully featured 1x rear derailleur in the industry
- Manufacturer's Reference Code: 00.7518.092.000
- Weight: 322g
- Cage Lock™: With Cage Lock™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- Roller Bearing Clutch™: Roller Bearing Clutch™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability, even through the most punishing terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
- X-Actuation™: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-Actuation™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entyre cassette.
- X-Horizon™: The X-Horizon™ rear derailleur's ‘straight parallelogram' design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
- X-SYNC™: The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, helps manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.