SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed Chain
At the core of all Eagle drivetrains, the 12 speed Eagle chain is designed and manufactured with SRAM’s Eagle™ architecture. This ensures perfect compatibility with all of the other components in any Eagle ecosystem for highly efficient, smooth and quiet shifting that you can take for granted each and every time you hit the trails.
- Material: Steel
- Rivet Type: Solid pin
- Compatibility: All Eagle drivetrains
- Technology Highlights: Flow Link, PowerLock, X-Glide 2
- Weight: 278g (126 links)
- Flow Link: Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile and a flatter outer-plate that can withstand greater shifting angles. This means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength is achieved.
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free and consistent way to connect mountain bike chains. While PowerLock does not require special tools for installation, the especially tight tolerances of 10, 11 and 12-Speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- X-Glide 2: This optimised cassette technology, which has been custom designed for the Eagle drivetrain is the next generation of X-Glide shifting. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.