SRAM NX Eagle 12sp MTB Chainset - DUB
The NX Eagle DUB chainset is engineered to deliver Eagle 12 speed performance and styling that everyone can enjoy. In addition to the excellent chain retention that’s provided by the X-SYNC™2 chainrings, this chainset provides outstanding power transfer and durability due to the highly advanced DUB bottom bracket system.
- Material: Steel (chainring), 6000 series Aluminium (crank arm)
- Bottom Bracket Interface: SRAM DUB
- Chainline: 49mm
- Bolts: Direct mount
- Recommended Chain: SRAM Eagle
- Technology Highlights: X-Sync 2, DUB™ Technology
- Compatibility: All Eagle drivetrains
- X-Sync 2: X-Sync 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-Sync technology. The aggressive tooth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-Sync Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
- DUB™ Technology: The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB™ technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. SRAM took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler, by better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this clear system approach that equals better drivetrain performance.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.