SRAM Red GXP Compact 11 Speed Road Chainset
SRAM Red GXP Compact Road Chainset
The SRAM Red Compact chainset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fibre to further improve stiffness and shed weight. It's also equipped with X-GlideR™ chainrings, which provide seamless, flawless performance and compatibility with SRAM's Yaw™ front derailleur.
This version of the SRAM Red chainset uses their GXP® bottom bracket system, which makes it compatible with most Road frame’s bottom bracket shell types. It is also equipped with a compact Road 50/34T chainring setup, making it ideal for training on, club rides and sportives.
Already a legend in its time, the SRAM Red chainset now features refreshed graphics to complement the new SRAM Red eTap componentry.
- Arm Material: Carbon
- Chainring Material: Machined Alloy
- Compatibility: SRAM Red® & SRAM Force Yaw™ front derailleur, SRAM Red® 22 & PC1170 chains
- Finish: Carbon
- BCD: 110mm
- Tooth count: 50/34T
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Designed for GXP® bottom brackets
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimising weight while maximising stiffness
- SRAM's stiffest crank ever
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of Carbon Fibre while presenting a sleek appearance
- Stiffer X-GlideR™ chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimised for shifting with the Yaw™ front derailleur
- Weight: 609g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39T, BB not included)
- Exogram™: The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks' spider. It maximises the stiffness to weight ratio.
- X-GlideR Chainrings: The chainrings are designed for an optimised shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminium CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. The chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimised performance.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.