SRAM Rival 1 GXP 11 Speed Road Chainset
The SRAM Rival® 1 chainset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™ tooth profile, the Rival 1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control.
Each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with seven available chain rings, you can personalize your gear range to match the way you ride.
- Forged aluminium with detachable spider
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Compatible with 130mm & 135mm rear frame spacing
- Arm Material: Forged aluminium with detachable spider
- Chainring Material: Aluminium
- Bottom Bracket: GXP (NOT included)
- Weight: 799g (24mm, 172.5mm, 42T, w/o BB)
- GXP®: GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
- X-SYNC™: SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfered edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.