SRAM X01 11sp MTB Chainset
SRAM X01 is built for total chain control, with each tooth’s thickness CNC machined to fit better into the chain’s inner and outer links and mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. The sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain.
The two-tone anodised X-SYNC™ chainring is an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain. Carbon arms feature a forged aluminum spider for strength.
- Arm Material: Carbon arms with forged aluminium spider
- Chainring Material: CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodised
- Weight: 546g (24mm spindle, 175mm, 32t direct mount chainring)
- Available Arm Lengths: 170mm, 175mm
- Bolts: 6mm hex bolts
- Guard: Carbon guard available
- Bottom Bracket: BB30, PressFit 30, GXP®, PressFit GXP®
- Chainrings: X-SYNC™ CNC machined chainrings
- Recommended Chain: PC-XX1
- Q-Factor: 168mm
- Interface: 24mm, 30mm
- BB30*: Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
- GXP®*: GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
- X-SYNC™: SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
- BOOST: With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entyre package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks. Boost is a new wheel and drivetrain specification that provides increased wheel stiffness and durability, better riding efficiency and bike handling precicsion, improved frame geometry with shorter chainstays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, a wider range of chainring options and more clearance for bigger tyres.
- Pressfit 30™: This is a new design led by SRAM. It’s all the best from BB30 and Press-Fit bottom brackets in one captivating package. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. The key difference with PressFit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. PressFit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. PressFit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while PressFit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. Advantages: Huge weight savings, narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability, stiffer/stronger crank construction, simple installation. Allows for larger diameter frame tubes increasing frame stiffness. Drawbacks: Still searching.
*Please note, Bottom Bracket is NOT included.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.