SRAM X01 Eagle 12sp MTB Chainset - BB30
SRAM know you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and that choice says a lot about your personal style. They designed the new X01 Eagle™ chainset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium.
This is a completely reengineered design, employing their proprietary Carbon Tuned™ lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them, the new X01 Eagle™ is the strongest, stiffest, lightest chainset available.
Combined with the new Eagle™ direct mount chainrings, and as an integral part of the Eagle™ drivetrain, this is a chainset that gives your ride a winning style—assuming you're into that sort of thing.
- The lightest, stiffest, strongest chainset available
- All-new SRAM Carbon Tuned™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-Sync™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- Arm Material: Carbon composite, foam core
- Chainring Material: Forged and CNC machined
- Bolts: Direct mount
- Compatibility: BB30, Eagle™ chain
- Recommended Chain: Eagle™ chain
- Carbon Tuned: Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary SRAM carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
- BB30: Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
- X-Sync 2: X-Sync™ 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-Sync™ technology. The aggressive teeth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-Sync EAGLE™ design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.