SRAM X5 9sp Rear Derailleur
The SRAM X5 Rear derailleur is a 9 speed mech which uses a 1:1 cable pull ratio and is compatible with all SRAM 9 speed MTB shifters. Coming in long and medium cage, allowing you to cover up to a 45t.
- SRAM Exact Actuation for Precise & Dependable Shifting Performance
- Direct Route Technology for Lighter Effort Shifting
- Material: Alloy B-Knuckle, Alloy Links, High Strength Grilon Composite P-Knuckle
- Cage: Long or Medium
- Capacity: Medium 37T; Long 45T
- Compatibility: All SRAM 9 speed MTB shifters with a 1:1 ratio
- Gears: 9 speed only
- Exact Actuation - When SRAM launched the road technology from scratch, they reapplied their MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 9 speed rear shifting. Exact Actuation helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
- MatchMaker Compatible - Save weight and clutter on the bar with MatchMaker. This system holds AVID® levers, a number of SRAM triggers and the RockShox PushLoc control—all with one tidy, light clamp.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.