SRAM XX1 11sp MTB Chainset - BB30
Developed for maximum chain control, each tooth’s thickness is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. X-SYNC Direct Mount chainrings let you tune your gear range to match your terrain, wheel size and riding style.
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodised X-SYNC™ chainring
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Carbon arms with forged aluminium spider
- Wide/narrow Q-factor cranks
- BOOST 148 compatible
- Arm Material: Carbon arms with forged aluminium spider
- Chainring Material: CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodise
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- BB30: Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
- BOOST: With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
- X-SYNC™:SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfered edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.