SRAM XX1 Eagle 12sp DM FAT5 Chainset - DUB
The SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB FAT5 DM Crankset is ultra-lightweight, super-strong and delivers superior stiffness, and it is the most technologically advanced crankset SRAM has ever created. Using top-level design and construction processes, SRAM has machined a lightweight carbon crankset, which is specifically designed for use with FAT Bikes and to provide up to 5" of tyre clearance. This crankset is designed to provide exceptional control over any terrain challenge, in any weather condition and at speeds a mountain biker can only imagine.
- Material: Crank Arm: Carbon Hollow-Core; Chainring: CNC Aluminium
- Chainring Interface: SRAM Direct Mount (DM)
- Drivetrain Compatibility: All SRAM Eagle
- BB Compatibility: SRAM DUB
- Chainline: 76.5mm
- Tyre Clearance: Up to 5"
- Speed: 11, 12-Speed
- Recommended Chain: SRAM Eagle only
- Weight: 422g
- DUB Technology: The precise bottom bracket, spindle and bearing engagement is the foundation of DUB technology. This superb merger creates the ultimate in stiffness, reliability and performance without sacrificing weight. SRAM have set a new standard for drivetrain performance, adjustability and reliability by creating a system that is not complicated to set up and fine-tune; meaning everyone can have the highest levels of performance, without the need to spend hours in the workshop/garage.
- X-Sync 2 Chainring Profile: The X-Sync 2 chainring profile pushes what is possible with a retentive chainring design. Featuring a hooked chainring tooth profile, this design grips the chain to achieve greater chain retention and sheds mud very effectively; it reduces chain and chainring wear while providing unmatched performance efficiency and chain retention.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.