SRAM XX1 Eagle 12sp Rear Derailleur
This new derailleur not only answers the Eagle™ drivetrain's need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-Horizon™ design.
The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley, allows 10 to 50 tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle's overall smooth-pedalling feel.
SRAM's new, Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. Cage Lock™ has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle™ derailleur's performance and overall durability.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating SRAM's proven X-Horizon™ design and new Type-3 Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned Cage Lock™ add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
- Speed: 12
- Material: Forged aluminium and carbon fibre
- Outer Cage: Carbon Fibre
- Inner Cage: Forged Aluminium
- Spring: Titanium
- Bearings: Stainless
- Mount Options: New improved B-Bolt attachment improves RD durability and consistency
- Pull: X-Actuation™
- B Knuckle: All new B-Bolt attachment method reduces noise and improves durability
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50T only
- Cage Lock: With Cage Lock™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- Roller Bearing Clutch: Roller Bearing Clutch™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability, even through the most punishing terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
- X-Actuation™: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-Actuation™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entyre cassette.
- X-Horizon™: The X-Horizon™ rear derailleur's ‘straight parallelogram' design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
- X-SYNC™: The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, helps manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.