SRAM XX1 Eagle 12sp Type 3.0 Rear Derailleur
This SRAM XX1 Eagle Rear Mech benefits from SRAM's redesigned Type 3.0 Roller Bearing Clutch™ feature, which has a smoother curve than the previous model for an even more consistent and quieter running drivetrain and excellent chain retention.
The XX1 Eagle rear mech has been completely redesigned and is equipped with the very best of SRAM's drivetrain features. These include the race winning X-Actuation™ and X-Horizon™ technologies, which ensure ghost shifting and random jumps between the cogs are a thing of the past, so you'll enjoy ultra quick, precise and consistent shifts every time.
As it's compatible with a wide-range 10-50T cassette, Eagle XX1 provides a 500-percent gear range, which is a 20-percent increase compared to 11-speed 1x drivetrains. It's also extremely robust, thanks to the re-engineered mounting and carbon fibre cage.
- Material: Forged Aluminium and Carbon Fibre
- Speed: 12
- Outer Cage: Carbon Fibre
- Inner Cage: Forged Aluminium
- Spring: Titanium
- Bearings: Stainless Steel
- Pull: X-Actuation™
- Mount type: B Knuckle - All new B-Bolt attachment method reduces noise and improves durability
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50T only
- Technology highlights: Cage Lock™, Type 3.0 Roller Bearing Clutch™, X-Actuation™, X-Horizon™, X-sync™
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
- Cage Lock™: With Cage Lock™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place
- Roller Bearing Clutch™: SRAM's Roller Bearing Clutch™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability, even through the most punishing terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision
- X-Actuation™: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-Actuation™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
- X-Horizon™: The X-Horizon™ rear derailleur's ‘straight parallelogram' design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears
- X-Sync™: SRAM's X-sync™ pulleys and chainrings tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, helps manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.