Vitus Mach E Bike 2021
This versatile E-bike features a sleek and modern aluminium frame construction that's based around this model's non-electric sibling. It uses lightweight 6061 T6 double-butted aluminium to provide you with guaranteed comfort and versatility as you ride from A to B. Whether you're commuting to work on a daily basis or cruising around your local forest loop for fun, this versatile ride is designed to deliver. Vitus has also ensured that this electric version's geometry supports a more upright, comfortable and accessible riding position, but remains ‘sporty’.
Shimano STEPS E6100 E-bike System
Built with the industry-leading Shimano STEPS E6100 e-bike system, delivering a fully enhanced riding experience. The powerful lightweight motor (only 2.8kg) is designed for smooth, intelligent pedalling support that’s simple to use. Combined with the higher capacity E8010 MTB battery delivering 504 Watt-Hours, you get a sleek integrated look and supported travel of up to 100km on a single charge.
Full Carbon Fork with Tapered Head Tube
A full carbon fork with tapered head tube, combined with flat bar specific stem lengths and geometry, results in confidence-inspiring steering. With integrated cable routing, the Vitus Mach E Bike 2021 keeps everything nice and tidy, allowing you to make the most of the bikes rack and mount capabilities. Fit mudguards to keep you dry, and a rear luggage rack to carry anything from your laptop to your shopping.
- Frame: Mach E Aluminium, 6061-T6 Double Butted Aluminium, Shimano STEPS 6100 Motor Mount, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount, Mud Guard Mounts, Rack Mounts
- Fork: Mach 3 Carbon, UD Carbon, Tpered Steerer, 100 x 12mm Axle, Flat Mount, Mud Guard Mounts
- Headset: ACROS Aix-Low R3, Sealed Bearings, OD46, 1 1/8” – 1 ½”, 41.8 / 28.6 – 52 / 40
- Handlebar: Vitus Integrated Flat Bar / Stem, 6061 Aluminium, 4 Degree Rise, 9 Degree Sweep, S:640mm M:640mm L:680mm XL:680mm
- Stem: Vitus Integrated Flat Bar / Stem, 6061 Aluminium, S:80mm M:90mm L:100mm XL:110mm
- Grip (Tape): Vitus Ergo, Anti Slip, Ergonomic Shape, Integrated Lock Ring
- Front Rim: Vitus Shining, DB-21, 700c, 32 Hole
- Rear Rim: Vitus Shining, DB-21, 700c, 32 Hole
- Front Hub: Vitus KT, MSCF, 6-Bolt, Thru-Axle 12 x 100mm, 32 Hole
- Rear Hub: Vitus KT, SNCR, 6-Bolt, Thru-Axle 12 x 142mm, 32 Hole, Shimano HG Freehub
- Front Tyre: Vee G-Sport, 700c x 38, MPC, B-Proof
- Rear Tyre: Vee G-Sport, 700c x 38, MPC, B-Proof
- Spoke: 14mm Nipple
- Chain: KMC e9 Sport, 9 Speed, E-Bike Specific
- Crankset: Shimano STEPS E6100, FC-E6100 + SM-CRE61, 44T, 170mm Crank Arm
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Front Brake: Shimano UR300 Hydraulic Disc, BL-MT201-R/L & BR-UR300-F/R, Flat Mount
- Rear Brake: Shimano UR300 Hydraulic Disc, BL-MT201-R/L & BR-UR300-F/R, Flat Mount
- Brake Rotors: Shimano RT56, Front: 160mm, Rear: 160mm
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, RD-M3100, 9 Speed
- Left Shifter: N/A
- Right Shifter: Shimano Alivio Rapidfire Plus, SL-M4000, 9 Speed, Optical Gear Display
- Freewheel: Sunrace M90, CS-M9-, 11-34T
- Saddle: VITUS, Steel Rail
- Seat Post: VITUS Aluminium, 27.2mm, 12mm Offset, 350mm
- Seat Screw: Aluminium, 31.8, Stainless Steel Bolt
- Battery: Shimano STEPS E8010 504Wh, BT-E8010, 504Wh
- Cycle Computer: Shimano STEPS E6100, SC-E6100
- Assist Switch: Shimano STEPS E6010 Mode Switch, SW-E6010-L
- Drive Unit: Shimano STEPS E6100, DU-E6100 Mid Position Motor
- Chain Guide: Shimano STEPS E6000, EC-E6000-1, EU Power Cable
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.