Colony Sweet Tooth BMX Frame
The Colony Sweet Tooth Pro is the weapon of choice for BMX pro and Colony team rider, Alex Hiam. Constructed using a full CrMo frame, the Sweet Tooth Pro offers awesome handling and the essential durability that the skatepark demands.
- Frame: Full CrMo frame
- Heat-treated integrated headtube, longer length at 117.5mm
- Heat-treated Mid bottom bracket
- 11.5" bottom bracket height
- Heat-treated 6mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- Tapered downtube, top tube, and rear stays
- External gusset on tapered downtube tubing
- Wider rear end for fatter 2.4" tyres
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut and bolt
- Removable brake mounts and hardware
- Unique and exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake cable tabs
- Standover Height (Centre of bottom bracket Shell to Centre of top tube): 7.5" (20.4"); 8.5" (20.7", 21")
- Weight: 2.358kg (20.4"); 20.367kg (20.7", 21")
Please note, Colony does not recommend or warrant the use of lower dual cable systems on their frames. Use only two into one cable systems.
Buy Colony Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.