Maxxis Minion DHR II Plus Tyre (3C-EXO-TR)
Built by Mavic to be stronger and tougher for withstanding the worst that you can throw at it, this rear wheel and downhill-specific Minion DHR II Plus mountain bike tyre thrives on the most demanding trails. It has a wide shoulder tread that bites hard in wet and sloppy conditions, meaning soft soil and wet mud are no problem. Constructed with a 120 threads per inch (TPI) casing, this reliable and durable downhill tyre will keep coming back for more.
Maxxis Triple Compound Bike Tyre
Featuring Maxxis' 3C technology, a three compound layering system that offers unparalleled grip and traction in all conditions and coming tubeless ready, this Maxxis Minion DHR II Plus Tyre (3C-EXO-TR) is the ultimate downhill tyre.
- Compound: 3C/EXO/TR
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Bead Type: Folding
- Casing: 120 tpi
- Tubeless Compatible: Yes
- Maximum Pressure: 35 psi
- Wider shoulder tread
- Improved braking performance
- Grip and stability
- Great braking and cornering characteristics
- Exo puncture protection
- Rear specific tread pattern and the perfect partner to the DHF Plus
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 159131
- Weight: 980g / 2.161lbs
- 3C Triple Compound Mountain: 3C Triple Compound Mountain Technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer and two progressively softer top layers to optimise traction and stability. Maxx Grip is specific to compound configuration for Downhill riders and offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in Downhill applications
- Maxxis EXO Protection: Maxxis EXO is an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain bike tyres. EXO is a densely woven fabric which is also lightweight and highly flexible, minimising sidewall cuts and abrasions while ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected.
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant to make them airtight
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.