Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX Winter Shoes
The Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX Winter Shoes feature a Gore-Tex® Koala membrane to keep your feet perfectly insulated and warm. Boasting waterproof and windproof properties, these Raptor Arctic GTX Winter Shoes will keep your feet warm even at -10°C.
Rubber Tread for Extra Grip
Featuring a Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0, Northwave's Raptor Arctic GTX Winter Shoes also come with a natural rubber tread for enhanced grip to boost your effective power transfer to the pedals whilst maintaining your ability to scramble over slippery roots and mud.
- Outsole: Jaws Carbon Reinforced
- Stiffness Index: 8.0
- Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps feet warm even at -10°C. Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- Recommended for 0-10°C
- 360° reflective inserts
Buy Northwave Footwear from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.