Schwalbe Rock Razor Addix MTB Tyre - SuperGravity
The Schwalbe Rock Razor Addix MTB Tyre was designed primarily for use as a rear tyre. Aimed at riders who need a lightning fast tyre for use on very fast and dry trails, it has minimal rolling resistance and little weight.
Fast Rolling, Bites into the Trail
On the central column of the tyre it has fast rolling, low profile flat studs to keep rolling speed consistent. Along the edges on the shoulders of the tread profile it has sturdy, sharp angled lugs that bite into the trail when cornering and help to keep your speed up when coming across fast off camber corners unexpectedly.
Here is a comparison between the ADDIX compounds that shows how they improve performance in relation to the VertStar, TrailStar and PaceStar Compounds.
- Compound: ADDIX Soft
- Construction: Super Gravity, TL Easy
- Execution: Enduro, Competition, Fun
- Sidewall Protection: SnakeSkin
- EPI: 67
- Ideal Terrain: Hard pack, mix
- Bead Type: Folding
- Tyre Pressure: 1.60 - 3.50 Bar (23 - 50 psi)
- Weight: 965g (27.5 x 2.35")
- ADDIX Soft: Perfectly suited to All-Mountain and Trail riding in the Enduro and Downhill world of the sport. It has impressively good rolling characteristics and at the same time outstanding damping, both of which are also evident at low temperatures. It’s also ideal for e-MTBs.
- Super Gravity: The Super Gravity carcass construction comprises of a Quadruple Ply carcass what makes the tyre sidewall stable and safe. The tread remains extremely flexible and grippy with two carcass plies. It also has all around SnakeSkin protection for excellent resistance against cuts and slices.
- TubelessEasy: The Monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best-cut protection on the sidewall.
- Tubeless Technology: Friction between the tyre and tube is now a thing of the past. This crucially reduces the rolling resistance. It is even smaller than with super light competition tyres. With tubeless, you can ride with less air pressure without restrictions to performance! This brings noticeable advantages in comfort, but also significantly more control in critical situations and on poor routes. Tubeless systems provide very high puncture protection. Sudden air loss due to bursting tubes or valves tearing is ruled out. At the same time, a puncture protection fluid seals incisions within a tenth of a second, during the ride.
- Evo Line: The very best possible, highest-grade materials available, combined with the latest technology to create the highest standard in Schwalbe tyre creation and construction.
Buy Schwalbe Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.