Shimano Deore M596 Disc Brake
Shimano's M596 Deore Disc Brake delivers to precise and immediate stopping power to keep your rig under control on techical corners and white-knuckle descents. Designed with a shim-less mounting system, these Deore disc brakes are quick and easy to install.
- Deore fully bled hydraulic disc brake with easily adaptable post-style calliper
- Front fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise to suite your bike
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces leading effect and optimal pad wear increases braking control
- Two piece caliper design is both ridged and durable
- Hinged clamp design
- Ergonomic alloy brake lever for optimum comfort and performance
- Mineral oil brake fluid is non-corrosive and less hazardous than conventional hydraulic brake fluid
- Shim-less mounting system allows for quick installation and setting up
- Brake lever features reach adjustment for perfect custom fit
- The kit also contains resin pads (can be used with sintered), plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
Please Note: Bleed block and hose clamp are not supplied
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.