The new MTB Dual Control Lever sets a new standard for shifting ease. It let's you shift gears up or down regardless of your hand position on the handlebar.
Internally, shifting is executed by the tried and true high precision indexing system found on the M950 series of XTR, featuring three sets of ball bearings that result in more precise shifts, a shorter lever stroke and a decrease in shifting effort.
• Dual Control Lever for V-BRAKE
• Refined lever shape and mechanism
• Optical Gear Indicator
• For V-BRAKE
• Types: dual control lever
• Rear: 9-speed
• Front: triple
• Optical Gear Display: Yes
• Shift Cable: stainless steel
• Brake Compatibility: V-BRAKE/Mechanical Disc Brake
• Average Weight: 430g
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).