Shimano SLX M552 10 Speed Triple Chainset
Crankset for the Shimano 10-speed Dyna-Sys drivetrain system. Smaller gear increments offer increased efficiency. The middle chainring is made from steel/composite for more durability. The large chainring is made of aluminium and the small one is made of steel. The crankset has an amazing shifting performance because of Hyperdrive. Also the integrated bottom bracket saves weight and increases stiffness.
- Great value 2-piece design chainset for 10-speed Dyna-Sys transmissions
- The 2-piece design chainset features an external bottom bracket system which is a lightweight rigid design that is incredibly strong and durable
- Lightweight and rigid steel bottom bracket axle
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- Lightweight aluminium outer with steel/composite middle and steel inner chainrings
- For use with 10-speed HG-X chains
- We recommend that the bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect facing and fit
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible
- Material: aluminium, steel, composite
- Weight: approx. 990 gram (at 175mm incl. bottom bracket (42-32-24)
- Crank length (mm): 175
- Chainwheel, number of teeth: 42-32-24
- Fitting for derailleur: Shimano Dyna-Sys 10-speed
- Axle profile: Hollowtech II
- Bolt Circle (mm): 104/64
- Type of chain: Super narrow HG-X 10-speed
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.