Shimano Tiagra 4703 10sp Road Triple Chainset
Bringing you a wide gear range for tackling long-distance rides with undulating terrain, plus benefitting from technologies from higher-spec models, Shimano brings you its Tiagra 4703 road bike chainset. With light, durable and stiff anodised aluminium crank arms, aluminium chainrings and a strong steel axle, this is the ideal component for the heart of your 3x10-Speed drivetrain.
- Material: Anodised Aluminium crank arms, Lightweight Aluminium chainrings, Steel axle
- Speed: 2x10-Speed
- Axle Size: 24mm (Designed for HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups)
- Chainring Size/Tooth Count: 50/39/30T
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 4x110/74mm
- 4 or 5 Bolt Crank Arm: Reinforced iconic 4-arm chain construction
- Chainline: 45mm
- Q-Factor: 158.8mm
- Chainrings Included: Yes
- Bottom Bracket Included: No
- Optimal balance between stiffness and light weight
- 2-piece cap-free design is quick and easy to install
- Lighter and stiffer than a traditional crank/bottom bracket assembly
- SG-X chainrings feature strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles to ensure fast and positive shifting
- Enjoy fluid shifting across various riding conditions
- Designed to work with HollowTech II type bottom bracket cups
- Refined gear shape optimised for use with Shimano 10-Speed HG-X chains
- Manufacturer's Part Number: FC-4703
- 2-Piece Crankset: Integrated crank arm and bottom bracket. Increased rigidity with less weight. Wider bearing positioning. Rigidity is enhanced and pedalling force is efficiently transmitted. Precision Bearings. Low maintenance and simplified installation
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.