Shimano Ultegra 6703 Silver Triple 10sp Chainset
Ultegra HollowTech II chainset offers a fine balance of light weight and rigidity with incredible shifting performance. HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings (not included) to be spaced wider apart (outboard the frame) enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter. There is also the benefit of easier installation, adjustment and maintenance.
- The HollowTech II 10-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the and CN6600 chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industy leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight and improve strength
- A wide range of chainring options and crank armlengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a widerbearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight: 785g (including BB)
*Please Note: BB Not included*
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.