Shimano Ultegra 6800 Road Wheelset
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 Road Wheelset is "pro-proven" as it enjoys the benefits of trickle down technology from Dura-Ace. This Ultegra wheelset is light at only 1.64kgs, 11-speed compatible, and can take either tubeless or clincher tyres. Coming with a mix of 16 bladed stainless steel spokes at the front and 20 at the rear, this Ultegra 6800 Road Wheelset is strong to withstand constant use.
- Ultegra wheels offer proven technology based on the top of the range Dura-Ace models
- UST Tubeless and tubed tyre compatible rim
- Built with 20 rear and 16 front stainless steel bladed and butted spokes
- The wheels use a special wide flange hub design and an asymmetrical rim that results in additional stiffness and stability
- Labyrinth and contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- The Hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions. They also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Super polished ball races for high precision, durability, and smooth rotation
- 8-, 9-, 10- and 11-speed Compatible
- 700C Clincher rim only
- Weight: 1.64kg (Pair)
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.