Shimano XT M770 Triple 9 Speed Chainset
A high performance chainset from the classic ATB group, offering the most advanced features. Ride Shimano and enjoy the benefits of their no-compromise attitude. Shimano use the best materials for unrivalled performance.
Please note, external Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket is included.
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction with external super smooth bottom bracket bearings for efficient use
- Drilled steel and carbon composite construction middle ring combined with a thicker aluminium double anodized 44 tooth, and plated aluminium 22 tooth ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- SG-X chainrings deliver a smooth precise shift and are Hyperdrive compatible
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 44/32/22 tooth 9-speed chainrings
- We recommend that this bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
- Comes complete with bottom bracket for 68 and 73mm frames
- Series: Deore XT
- Crank Construction: Hollowtech II
- Cassette Compatibility: 9-speed
- Chain Compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed
- 4-Arm Chainrings: yes
- Chainring Sizes: 44-32-22T
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 104/64mm
- Crank Arms: forged aluminum/hollow type
- Outer Chainring: aluminum
- Middle Chainring: steel + composite
- Inner Chainring: aluminum
- Chainring Bolts & Nuts: aluminum (bolt), steel (nut)
- Chain Guard: no
- Chaincase Compatible: no
- Bottom Bracket: included
- E-type FD Compatible: yes
- Chain Line: 50mm
- BB Shell Width: 68/73mm
- Average Weight: 853g including BB
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.