Shimano XT M780 10-Speed Triple Chainset
Shimano's XT 10-speed triple crankset uses the most advanced 10-speed Dyna-Sys chainrings, close gear ratio combinations, and features their HollowTech II technology. This triple MTB crankset will provide the gear ratios you need to climb any mountain.
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Drilled steel and carbon composite construction middle ring combined with a thicker aluminium double anodised 42T, and plated aluminium 24T ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- Close ratio gear combination: 42-32-24T provides improved cadence while reducing pedal feedback on suspension bikes
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced design due to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 104/64 PCD four-arm chainrings
- For use with 10-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- Crank Construction: HollowTech II technology
- Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed
- Chain Compatibility: HG-X 10-speed
- 4-Arm Chainrings: Yes
- Outer Chainring: 42T
- Middle Chainring: 32T
- Inner Chainring: 24T
- Chainring Bolts & Nuts: Yes
- Chain Guard: No
- Chaincase Compatible: No
- Chain Line: 50.0
- Bottom Bracket: Not included
- *Please note - crank arm fixing bolt for non-drive side crank arm is not included*
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.