Shimano XTR M971 9sp Rear Mech
The XTR M971 9sp Rear Mech is a precision-engineered rear derailleur for the ultimate in shifting performance and durability - as used by elite off-road racers the world over!
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears, best suited to use with Rapidfire shifters
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium construction for extremely light weight, strength and durability
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Four fluorine-coated link pivot bushings enhance low-friction shifting
- Sealed bearing guide and tension pulleys for low friction and smooth running of the drivetrain
- Mega9 high precision 9-speed drivetrain compatible
- Detachable rubber bumper for inner chain cage guide to reduce noise and frame damage
- Top normal (not reverse action)
- Average weight: 198g for GS cage length
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.