Troy Lee Designs D3 Carbon - Finishline Yellow
It wasn’t easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of the D2 helmet, but the guys at Troy Lee made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, they raised the bar for head protection in the genre with the D3.
Riders like Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal.
- Technologically advanced aerospace carbon construction.
- Inner dual-density shock pad system helps absorb smaller impacts, withstands multiple hits and add greater durability for the single impact absorbing EPS liner.
- 14 intake ports over forehead, brow and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation.
- 6 high-flow exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior.
- Removable and washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials.
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-ring chin strap fastener for superior strength.
- Fully adjustable visor for custom height placement.
- Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight.
- D3 helmet bag and 2 D3 colour-matching visors included.
- Exceeds CPSC 1203, CE EN1077, CE EN 1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032 and ASTM F2040 requirements and standards.
Buy Troy Lee Designs Helmets from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.