Speedo Tri Pro Womens Wetsuit
The improved VORTEX Stroke Panel 2. The new forearm panels activate and expand during then pull phase of the stroke, allowing a better hold on the water.
Drag is increased by 30% compared to previous models, which creates more energy transfer to the forward propulsion. The panels then de-activate in the recovery phase of the stroke allowing for a regular arm recovery.
- The full flexibility offered by the TR-PRO allows the athlete to focus on the stroke without the restrictions of a traditional wetsuit. This is achieved using strategically placed super stretch panels.
- An increase in the thickness of the upper rear leg panellingprovides 'position zero' buoyancy. This gives you Speedo's fastest body position yet and an improved natuaral buoynacy enhancement of 15% on earlier models.
- Ribbing on the lower leg means and increase in the propulsive surface area, providing a greater traction in the water and improving the acceleration when needed to gain speed and distance.
- The newly designed shoulder panel is better positioned to stay in place, whilst moving with the contours of the shoulder to increase shoulder articulation and further release stroke power.
- Selected areas are coated in Yamamoto SCS for reduced water friction. Yamamoto Aerodome panels are incorporated in the hip area to help achieve the optimum swim position.
Speedo Tri Pro women's Wetsuit Features:
- Yamamoto 39 Cell Rubber
- SCS Coating
- SCS Aerodome Panels
- Seamless Bonded Surface
- Flexible Underarm Panels
- Quick Release Zipper
- VORTEX Stroke System 2.0
- Isolated Shoulder Panel
- Low Profile Collar
- Ribbed Forearm
- Main Body: 5mm Underarm and Lower Leg: 1.5mm
Buy Speedo Tri Pro women's Wetsuits at Chain Reaction Cycles, the world's largest online cycling store.