SRAM Force CX1 X-Sync Narrow Wide Chainring
Genuine SRAM replacement narrow wide chainring for SRAM CX1 X-Synx cranks. Whether you are looking to up your gearing or just want an easier ride the X-Synx narrow wide chainring is a machined alloy ring built with precision for optimum performance.
This is a single-ring, 11-speed complete drivetrain that is lighter, simpler, and tougher while offering a clean look and optimal gear selection for cyclocross. SRAM Force CX1 offers better chain management and smooth shifting no matter the conditions or terrain. It is the only true 1x dedicated cyclocross system.
- SRAM X-SYNC 1X chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in ‘cross
- The sharp and narrow tooth profile as well as rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Designed by SRAM in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X drivetrain
- CX1 X-SYNC chainrings are compatible with Quarq brand power meters
- Weight: 75g (42T)
- Weight: 68g (38T)/ 73g (40T)/ 75g (42T)/ 85g (44T)/ 98g(46T)
- Material: Machined & Lathed Chainring
- Finish: Grey Anodized
- Size/BCD: 38T-40T-42T-44T-46T/ 110BCD
- Recommended Group: SRAM Force CX1
- X-SYNC™: - SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain