SRAM GX 1x11 Speed Rear Derailleur
Carefully engineered to bring you consistent and reliable gear shifts when out on the trails, the GX 11-speed rear MTB derailleur is specifically designed for use in a 1x11 drivetrain. It adopts many of the same technologies as seen on SRAM’s top-end XX1 range such as X-Horizon, X-Actuation and the Roller Bearing Clutch system. This means you’ll always have fast and precise shifts and excellent chain retention over the roughest terrain.
- Material: Aluminium Cage
- Speed: 11-speed
- Compatibility: 1x11 SRAM MTB shifters, 11-speed MTB cassettes
- Mounting: Standard hanger type mount
- Max Tooth: 42T
- Pulleys: X-Sync™
- Pull: X-Actuation™
- Technology Highlights: X-Horizon™, X-Actuation™, X-Sync™, Roller Bearing Clutch™, Cage Lock™
- Clutch Type: Yes
- Suitable for 1x11 drivetrains only
- Weight: 265g
Manufacturer Reference Codes:
- Black Long Cage: 00.7518.081.000; Red Long Cage: 00.7518.081.001
- Cage Lock™: With this technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- Roller Bearing Clutch™: Rear derailleurs with the technology deliver maximum drivetrain stability, even through the most punishing terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision
- X-Actuation™: Developed specifically for SRAM 1X, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entyre 10- to 42-tooth cassette
- X-Horizon™: The rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the Horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears
- SRAM X-Sync™: 1X chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-Sync™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-Sync™ chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-Sync™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.