SRAM GX Type 2.1 10 Speed Rear Derailleur
This SRAM GX 10-speed mech is developed to work with the SRAM 10 speed MTB shifters and a 2x chainring setup. Using a 1:1 cable pull ratio and a rolling bearing clutch this mech will ensure you have a crisp and precise gear change.
Leveraging the legendary history of SRAM shifting, the GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. EXACT ACTUATION™ technology eliminates chain slackness and shifting variation. ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability-even through the most punishing terrain. And with CAGE LOCK™ technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
- Speed: 10-speed
- Compatibility: Exact Actuation™
- Recommended Group: GX 2x10
- Material: Aluminium
- Max Capacity: 36t
- Shifter Capability: SRAM 10 speed shifter ONLY
- Pull Ratio: 1:1
- Part No. RD-GX-T21-A1
- Weight: 302g
- Exact Actuation™ - SRAM launched their road technology from scratch, they reapplied their MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
- Cage Lock™: With this technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- Roller Bearing Clutch™: Rear derailleurs with the technology deliver maximum drivetrain stability, even through the most punishing terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.