SRAM X01 Eagle 12 Speed MTB Groupset
Designed with all the same features and technologies of Eagle's XX1 model, the X01 Eagle 12 Speed MTB Groupset brings you high performance that can tackle whatever the trail throws at you. Created with top-level MTB (mountain bike), XC (cross-country) and Enduro racing in mind, it offers smooth shifting, with ultimate precision and reliability. Whatsmore, the 'DUB' bottom bracket system helps improve performance between the crank, spindle and bottom bracket for an even more efficient ride, whatever the terrain.
X01 Eagle 12 Speed Chainset:
The SRAM X01 Eagle chainset sits at the pinnacle of the lightest, strongest and stiffest of chainset designs that are available on the market today, and is the most technologically advanced that SRAM has ever created. Now redesigned to meet with the DUB bottom bracket/spindle system.
- Material: Carbon composite, foam core (Arms); Forged and CNC machined Aluminium (Chainring)
- Bottom Bracket Compatibility: DUB
- Chainring Mount: Direct Mount
- Chain: Eagle chain
- Q-Factor: 168mm
- Chainline: 49mm
- Use: MTB Trail, Enduro
- Weight: 471g
X01 Eagle 1x12sp Shifter:
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the SRAM X01 Eagle trigger shifter is the core control centre of the Eagle drivetrain. Its internal workings have been updated to provide a smoother and even more precise response that enhances the trigger feel, instant shifting and durability.
- Material: Aluminium and Carbon
- Finish: Anodised Aluminium
- Speed: 12-speed rear
- Bolts: Stainless Steel
- Adjustments: Adjustable forged pull lever, MMX™ adjustment options
- Hardware: MatchMaker X
- Compatibility: Eagle 12-speed rear derailleur’s
X01 Eagle 1x12sp Rear Derailleur:
This X01 Eagle rear derailleur is equipped with SRAM's Type 3.0 Roller Bearing Clutch™ feature, which provides a more consistently quiet drivetrain and even better chain retention than the previous model. Although the X01 may not have the carbon fibre construction of the higher-spec XX1 model, it still retains all of SRAM's top-end technologies.
- Material: Forged Aluminium
- Speed: 12
- Outer Cage: Forged Aluminium
- Inner Cage: Forged Aluminium
- Spring: Titanium
- Bearings: Stainless
- Pull: X-Actuation™
- Mount Type: Traditional frame mount
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50T only
- Improved B-Bolt attachment improves RD durability and consistency
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside the incredible PC-X01 chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. It's also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain's ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance.
- Speed: 12
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette only
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
- Outer Plate: Nickel
- Inner Plate: Chrome Plated
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened
XG-1295 Eagle 12-Speed Cassette
The SRAM XG-1295 Eagle 12-Speed MTB Cassette is part of their X01 range and features all the same technologies as seen on the top of the line XX1 model, just without the more expensive golden coating. It allows you to enjoy the strength and mud clearing abilities of the X-DOME™ construction and the consistent shifting performance of X-Glide 2™ sprockets at a more wallet-friendly price point. It is also fully compatible with existing SRAM XD™ Driver bodies.
- Gear Ratios: 10-50T
- Speeds: 12-Speed
- Recommended Chain: Eagle chain compatible only
- Cogs: 10-50T: 10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,50T
- Compatibility: XD™ driver body compatible
- Weight: 224g
- X-Sync 2: X-Sync 2 Eagle is the next evolution of SRAM X-Sync technology. The aggressive tooth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-Sync Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
- DUB™ Technology: The relationship between bottom bracket spindle and bearing is the core of DUB™ technology. It’s where stiffness meets durability. SRAM took it a step beyond conventional thinking and made everything simpler, by better integrating the relationship between chainring, crank, spindle and bottom bracket. It’s this clear system approach that equals better drivetrain performance.
- Zero Loss: The gear cable is engaged instantly with zero loss of movement when you press a shift trigger, every gear change is instant and precise.
- Matchmaker X Integrated: You can put everything from your XLoc suspension lockout, your SRAM shifters and brake levers as well as your Reverb XLoc remote, all on two clamps. It's the ideal way to put everything within easy reach and tidies up your bike's cockpit.
- Cage Lock: With Cage Lock technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- Roller Bearing Clutch: The Roller Bearing Clutch delivers maximum drivetrain stability even through the most punishing terrain. This stability benefits the drivetrain dramatically, as derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
- X-Actuation: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x drivetrains, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette. This makes gears easy to index and provides exceptional performance.
- X-Horizon: The X-Horizon ‘straight parallelogram' design limits all movement on the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. The large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears and guarantees faster and more exact shifting.
- Flow Link: Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile and a flatter outer-plate that can withstand greater shifting angles. This means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength is achieved.
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool-free and consistent way to connect mountain bike chains. While PowerLock does not require special tools for installation, the especially tight tolerances of 10, 11 and 12-Speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- X-Glide 2: This optimised cassette technology, which has been custom designed for the Eagle drivetrain is the next generation of X-Glide shifting. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.
Buy SRAM Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.