SRAM X7 9 Speed Chainset
SRAM’s new X7 family will tackle weekend rides, blaze backcountry singletrack, and bomb down hair-raising descents. 10 speed meets Mountain Biking meets Versatility.
- OCT: A single mass of premium AL-7050-TV alloy is pushed, pulled and squeezed into a hollow crank arm. Result? Supreme strength without the tank-like weight. We weren't the first to fabricate hollow crank arms. But we're the best. You won't find a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio. Our Open Core Technology cranks are stiffer, stronger, and lighter weight than any solid forged crankset
- X-Glide: X-Glide is the common denominator that gives 2X10 unmatched shifting performance. Four identical upshift locations, ready to be picked up by any outer link. Result? Perfect timing, almost instantaneous shifts, up or down, even under load
- Strong and light OCT Hollow Forged crankarm
- SRAM X7 - Optimized AL7050 Crankarms deliver high performance strength and power transfer
- X-Glide 2X10 shifting technology
- Arm Material: OCT-Hollow Forged
- Chainring Material: AL-7075
- Bolts: AL Double Hex Type
- Interface: Giga X Pipe
- Weight: 890 Grams (GXP with BB)
*Please note, Bottom Bracket is NOT included.
Buy Sram Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.