Michelin Pro4 Endurance V2 Road Tyre
Built with a high grip Bi-compound rubber, a 3x110 TPI and giving you a 40% better protection from punctures compared to previous editions, the Pro4 Endurance tyre is the smart cyclist’s choice. Bringing you outstanding grip and durability, it will ensure you enjoy challenging yourself to take on corners at speed and rely on mile after mile of consistent performance.
Reasons to Buy:
- 40% better puncture protection.
- Brilliant grip and durability.
- Consistent performance on every ride.
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Bead Type: Folding
- Compound: Bi-compound rubber tread
- Casing: HD Protection bead to bead
- Tubeless Compatible: No
- 3x110 TPI casing ply
- Increased puncture protection
- Pressure Rating: 5-7.5 bar
- Weight: 700x23c: 225g; 700x25c: 245g; 700x28c: 285g
- Michelin HD Protection: HD Protection technology ensures the best balance between puncture resistance and low rolling resistance without compromising on weight.
- Michelin Bi-Compound: Tyres with Bi-compound technology feature two different rubber compounds within the tread area. The compound in the centre ensures optimal transmission of torque and traction when pedalling or braking, while the compound at the shoulder area maximises performance and safety when leaning into corners, giving exceptional levels of grip on dry and wet surfaces.
Manufacturer Reference Codes:
- Lead 700x23c: 919834; Black 700x23c: 678214; Black 700x25c: 972649; Lead 700x25c: 393811; Black 700x28c: 518732
Buy Michelin Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.