Maxxis High Roller II Plus Tyre (EXO-TR)
Taking inspiration from Maxxis' earlier models, the High Roller II Plus Tyre features a square profile and centre tread pattern for reliable grip and control in all-weather terrain. Tubeless ready and made from a durable 3c Max Dual Compound, this tyre also features EXO protection to help prevent punctures, making it ideal for challenging trails.
- Material: Rubber Compounds and Butyl
- Changed knob spacing for better transition and reduction of 'floaty' feel
- Improved braking performance
- Sipes on edge and centre tread giving better wet-weather performance and mechanical grip
- Reinforced sidewall
- Supreme grip and stability
- Type: Tubeless
- Bead Type: Foldable
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Casing Type: 60 TPI
- Compound: 3C Max Dual Compound
- Size/Width: 27.5 x 2.8
- Weight: 680g
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant to make them airtight.
- EXO Protection: Maxxis EXO tyres feature an exceptional cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the tyre sidewalls. This densely woven fabric is very lightweight and is very flexible, which guarantees that the performance of the tyre is unaffected. The EXO Protection is a superb choice for rocky, aggressive and technical trails where the chance of sidewall cuts is high.
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.