Maxxis Pace MTB Tyre - EXO - TR
The Maxxis Pace was designed in conjunction with Maxxis' World Cup XC racers, helping them to pick up the pace! It features a low-profile tread pattern that keeps rolling resistance to a minimum and provides consistent traction and grip right across the tyre. The side knobs provide grip when you need it and keeps you planted when you're pushing hard.
- Low profile tread design
- Ideal for hardpack XC courses
- Conditions: Hardpack, Loose Over Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Single
- Max Pressure: 60PSI
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tyres are the only Maxxis tyres approved for use with liquid sealants. Using a liquid sealant in any non-TR Maxxis tyre will void the warranty.
- EXO: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select MTB tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
Buy Maxxis Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.