Vittoria Terreno Mix G2.0 CX Tyre
The Terrano Mix Tyre from Vittoria has been designed to tackle tough terrains. Ideal for cyclocross (CX) riders, it benefits from a traditional tread profile for exceptional grip and control. This fast-rolling tyre features a Graphene 2.0 and 3C compound construction for a durable and reliable finish, so you're ready to take on whatever challenges you meet on the trail.
- Compounds: Graphene 2.0, 3C Compound
- Discipline: All Conditions, Gravel, Cyclocross, Race
- Casing: Nylon 120 TPI
- Bead Type: TNT Tubeless Ready
- Tyre Type: Tubeless
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
- Weight: 380g
- Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pin-points the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
- 3C Compound: Vittoria 3C is a layering process, which utilises three separate compound layers in the same tread. The unique properties of each compound that include Graphene provide enhanced performance in all areas, most notably mileage, puncture protection and grip.
- TNT: Vittoria TNT (Tube-No Tube) tyres are up to 100g lighter than standard tubeless tyres that others manufacture. However, they have exceptional reinforced sidewalls that provide massive cut resistance and puncture protection. TNT tyres offer better cornering stability, faster rolling and fewer pinch flats/burps when running at lower pressures.
Buy Vittoria Wheels & Tyres from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.