Campagnolo H11 EPS Ergo + Caliper
Campagnolo's H11 EPS Ergo lever and calipers offer powerful hydraulic disc braking, fine modulation, and the ultra-quick shifting of Campagnolo's EPS electronic shifting. Designed for use with Record and Super Record EPS groupsets, the H11 EPS lever body has a high-quality composite construction and a carbon fibre lever blade.
The lever body also features cushioned silicon hoods and the lever blade has a double curvature, which enables easy and comfortable operation from any hand position. The H11 adopts Campagnolo's "One lever-One action" philosophy, meaning there’s no need to change hand position to shift - perfect for when you're giving it your all in a sprint! Also, when it’s time to kill the speed, the wide 22mm pistons in the brake caliper ensure braking force that you can rely on in all conditions.
- Material: Composite lever body and Carbon Fibre lever blade, Alloy caliper
- Compatibility: Record EPS and Super Record EPS
- Vari-Cushion silicon hoods
- One lever-One action
- Switch mode button
- Double curvature brake lever blade
- Multi-Dome technology
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Caliper features 22mm pistons
- Multi-Dome Technology: A set of aluminium domes which have been fine-tuned through road testing by professional and amateur riders to optimise operating force. Being able to feel the exact instant when they shift with the rear or front derailleur is crucial for a rider. With this technology, Campagnolo has achieved the perfect "click feeling", which also prevents unintentional shifts.
- Waterpoof - IP 67: The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards. This means that the system is able to protect its electronic components from dust and liquid infiltration. In order to achieve the IP67 classification, all the electronic components of the EPS system underwent a series of tests, which proved their ability to function perfectly under one meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
- E-Ergonomy: The shape of the control reproduces the asymmetry of the human hand perfectly, increasing the amount of surface that is in contact with the palm of the hand and allowing you to use different gripping positions with your hands and guarantee maximum safety in all riding positions. The position of lever 3 has been improved in comparison to the mechanical controls, making it easier to use even when your hands are gripping the lower part of the handlebar. This makes it easier to change gears downhill or when you take the lead or suddenly overtake.
- One Lever-One Action: The EPS system control levers are positioned and act according to the same logic as Campagnolo mechanical gear levers. Just like the mechanical version, the levers are natural and intuitive to use. Activating the levers reproduces and follows the movement of the chain on the sprockets.
- Switch Mode Button: The “mode” buttons allow the user to check battery charge, make fine adjustments to the rear or front derailleur (even in the middle of a race) and set the zero position of the rear and front derailleur.
Buy Campagnolo Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.