Cube Cross Race PRO CX Bike
A brilliant choice for the aspiring CycloCross rider, the Cross Race Pro brings a professional feel to every ride. Whether pushing it to the max as you train for the new season or pedalling it right to the podium, top-performance is assured all year-round. Equally capable over smooth surfaces as it is on off-road adventures, this excellent CX bike is more than up to any challenge.
Aluminium Race-Ready CycloCross Bike
Built around a Superlite aluminium frameset, the Pro CX comes equipped with a carbon fork setup, adding precision handling and nimble, agile movement when navigating tougher routes. Powered by Shimano 105 components, the drivetrain works hard to get you from A to B, finding a gear for every stage of your race, while powerful hydraulic disc brakes offer unrivalled control and stopping ability. A dazzling dropbar bike to keep you in peak condition, this is a cyclocross bike that’s primed for action.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: Cube Cross Race Disc, Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race Bar
- Grips: Cube Grip Control
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RS505
- Brake System: Shimano BR-RS505, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56cm), 175mm (58/61cm)
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 CX
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Perf. Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.