Cube Nature EXC Trapeze Urban Bike
The Nature EXC Trapeze is designed for exploring off the beaten track and for the road less travelled. It features a step-through frame geometry for easy mounting and dismounting from the bike and provides a comfortable upright sitting position and balanced handling. Plus, it has a wide range Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and quality suspension fork aboard a superb Aluminium frame. This bike craves adventure and delivers exceptional reliability, cycling efficiency and style.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm
- Headset: FSA No. 10, 1 1/8, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31,8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Tour
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-T6000, Top-Swing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M670SGS, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake
- Rotors: Front: 160mm; Rear: 160mm
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T521, 48x36x26T, Octalink, BB-ES300, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Hubs: Front: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock; Rear: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, Skinwall, 44x622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.